Saturday 26 November 2011

Day 5 (a million and one days later): Love is this. This is love.

Someone I love.
Someone who has made me think twice about many different things in life.
Someone who has shown me true love and true strength.
Someone who has shown me what it means to truly fight for something with everything you have.
Someone who has taught me courage in being me, no matter how ridiculous or crazy.
Someone who makes me feel beautiful every day of my life.
Someone who can make me laugh until I cry.
Someone who is the complete opposite of me.
Someone who kisses my eyes when I cry.
Someone who calls me out on my shit.
Someone who stands beside me as an equal.
Someone who lives on the other side of the country from me, but whom I still fall in love with over and over, every day of my life.
Someone who is his own person, and allows me to be mine, loving me no matter what.

To this person, my boy, I thank with my whole heart, and love with my whole soul.



And to all of you, I hope you (if not already) find your someone. And when you do, fight for them. There is no relationship without equal effort and the constant want for them to be by your side every day - even if they can't be.

"It is a risk to love. What if it doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does." - Peter McWilliams

(The moustache featuring in the photo is courtesy of Movember. Quite a look, don't you think?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...