Sunday 6 November 2011

My Most Sincere Apologies

I know I have perhaps destroyed the whole idea of the 30 days challenge - since it is exactly what it is called; a challenge over 30 days, not just a whenever-I-feel-like-it challenge and so, I've had to pop in to explain my recent lack of posts.

Due to my extremely slow (and overheated) computer, my blog posts in the evenings were taking a good couple of hours to complete - picture editing and all - and this was taking a lot of time away from studying for my oh so important end of year exams, and so, I have decided to put a bookmark in the photo challenge, focus on my academics and start up from where I left off when holidays (finally) arrive. I have no doubt that the pictures then will be infinitely more exciting, as I am spending three weeks in one of the most beautiful and interesting cities in the world - London, England.

So, lovely readers, until then...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...