Thursday 16 February 2012

Day 8: Call us iO'Neill

Photo caption: for the 7th day of the 30 Day Photo Challenge, the day's springboard-word was "technology". I chose to photograph our family's collection of Apple products. I'm quite ashamed over how much we actually have - it makes me feel VERY spoilt, although I'm grateful for being so lucky.
(Missing in action: my iPod [it's currently on holiday in Pretoria], dad's Apple Mac, dad's iPhone, dad's iPad and iPod.... I know.)

Thought for the day: I once had a small debate with someone (specifics escape me) over why they allow South African kids to complete their final year of school at 18; the year every happens; the year we can legally drink alcohol and obtain our driver's license as the two main factors of this year we all look forward to. The reason that they do this, my friends, I discovered this week. It is because Matric will drive one to alcoholism.
I'm not joking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...