Wednesday 19 September 2012

I'm in Love with EVERYONE in Hollywood

My last exam is tomorrow. The weather is beautiful and hot. I'm on the verge of going over my daily post limit on Tumblr - again. This morning I swallowed my new red tongue ring (just the top barble though - not the whole thing): what a sad state of affairs. Red is my thang.

Me in the sun. It's my best friend, today.

Life is good.

After watching Suits yesterday for the first time, I just had to share my little "list" with you because I fell in love with Harvey Spector - played by Gabriel Macht. I remember watching him along side Mandy Moore in Because I Said So. Even then he was gorgeous and now he plays a lawyer - oh baby, baby.

If you haven't watched Friends before - get out of my face. Just kidding - but go watch it. If you have watched it - I love you. Do you remember the one episode when Ross and Rachel spoke about their "List"? It was a list holding the names of celebrities that he or she could... as you would say - get together with - if they ever got the chance and their partner couldn't get mad. Johnathan and I have one, too.

Without further adieu, my list:


  • Gabriel Macht
  • Ryan Gosling
  • Jake Gyllenhaal 
  • Jared Leto


Oh baby, baby.  I would sell my family for these men. (Hi mom). Also: anyone with an Irish accent - and maybe Andrew Garfield, too - not when he smiles though. His smile is a tad creepy. Maybe I could just close my eyes.

Have you seen the video of that little girl on Youtube who cries because she loves Justin Bieber so much? I almost reached that level of desperation the other night after watching Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love.

I am almost never this pathetic but there comes a time for everything, does there not?
I'll get Johnathan to give me his list for my next post.

Who's on your list?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...