Sunday 30 December 2012

I'm Officially a Newbie (and my iPad is a dumbass)

Oh, God, why?!

-covers face in shame-

Did I not mention the fact that my iPad is a dumbass?! When I type long posts, it eventually stops letting me scroll down which is why I had to type that post, and then this one. It will also explain why my sentence stopped mid-word and it will also explain the "the side jdjdjdjdof the corridor my apartment is on". I giggled at that one.

I don't even know what I wanted to say with the whole "for the r" thing. Anyway. I'm a happy girl. I am a privledged girl. I now live in one of, if not the most, beautiful cities in the world. I have the world at my feet and I am looking forward to many more adventures.

Though that isn't to say I don't miss home a hellava lot. (Hi mom - LOVE YOU)

3 comments:

vannessienoo said...

And there I thought that 'jdjdjdjdof' and 'for the r' was some teenage code that I wasn't going to understand!!!!! Haha!!!!

Alex, Speaking Denglish said...

Ah props to you, I can't stand doing anything blogging related on my iPad, way too impatient over here.

the workette said...

Patience lol! I just got an ipad and I am having the same trouble! it is the worst when I try to add pictures!

xo Cassy
(PS I found your blog on BBN)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...