Wednesday 4 July 2012

The Past Few Days: Without Details

You cannot believe what an awesome weekend I had (and yes, I know it is now Wednesday) as well as the last couple of days - and without alcohol! Okay, I'm not an alcoholic or anything. No seriously - I'm not, but I've been under the weather lately and because I am leaving to Cape Town tomorrow to visit my boyfriend, I wanted to get better and decided not to drink even when I went out into a drinking atmosphere. Ya huh.

Just a quick overview: I went to the Lion and Rhino park from Saturday to Sunday with a group of friends for an eighteenth; I went out to watch the finals for the Euro Cup on Sunday evening; I went to a French cafe with my family on Monday morning - there was nothing about it that wasn't absolutely French; I went shopping at Sandton and had a sushi date with my mom after the cafe; I had a photo shoot with a photographer-friend, after the Sandton date, for pictures for my new header (thus my reason for the temporary replacement of my header...); I went to a get together with my ladies that evening (introductory statement to the Bad Bitches...); I went to another session of boot camp yesterday morning (I'm feeling it today and I have to go for another session just now); and I spent the rest of the day putting together a surprise present(s) for my boyfriend for  his birthday which I can post about next week after I have started giving them to him!

Today I have boot camp, pampering at Sorbert, a date with a dress-maker for my Matric Dance and an eighteenth tonight that I - unfortunately - cannot stay long at because my flight tomorrow leaves at six am.

I promise to post all the details next week when I get back to Joburg! Oh - and I am also to speak about my most embarrassing moment concerning my last post...

Until then. X

Happy Independence Day, America!
P.S. One day I will spend a fourth of July in America.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...