Monday 14 January 2013

Sometimes, And Only Sometimes, Technology Is Good To Me

Ahh, sometimes technology is amazing.

I managed to figure out how to turn my iPhone into a wi-fi router (very simple - it's under Settings) which I can now connect to via my Macbook and in turn I can finally share some pictures with you guys...

At Muizenberg Beach with my Uncle who I spent the first couple of days in Cape Town with, along with my Aunt

New Years celebrations!

A day-trip out to Hout Bay (after a failed trip to Boulders Beach...)

These two crazy kids stayed with me for a few days... I have mad love for both of them.


Student night - best spent in Cape Town...

The morning of my 19th - about to open presents. (HEHEHE)

A dad, a little sister and a birthday girl.


It's very windy in Cape Town, as one may gather from my facial expressions...


Family-cuddle on the beach

Dad helping someone fly their kite in order to surf.

A walk on the beach

... And then my battery died.

Finally - a little show-and-tell-action for my new home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...