Thursday 2 August 2012

More Emotions!

If you have been recently finding a trend in my posts along the line of posting when not really sure how to feel or what to do about feelings or lack thereof... then you're right! It will go away soon though, I'm sure. I said I'm sure.

Firstly, I just want to put it on the table that my boyfriend thinks I'm a cry baby. (That was my way of telling you that I do tend to be a bit emotional sometimes and when I hear touching stories I don't express my feelings like a man). Yesterday I cried because I was reading articles on Chad Le Clos from South Africa (wooo! Viva South Africa!) beating Michael Phelps in the 200 meter butterfly of the Olympics last Tuesday. Michael Phelps has been Le Clos's hero since he was barely past puberty. It was his dream to beat him in a race - his life dream. I'm going to be outright pessimistic in saying this but how many people can say that they have accomplished their life dream? We all have one, and that actually means we're human, but who takes that step to go out there and accomplish their dream?

I'd like to play for the USA's water polo team. Do I play water polo? No. Do I live in America? No. Do I have a passion for water polo? Dude, I've never even played it. This is an open problem of mine though. I literally want to do everything and anything to the point that it is impossible to do any of it. Yet, here is a twenty-year-old kid from South Africa, and millions of people all over the world bore witness to his life dream being met. I'm getting teary eyed just reading more articles for this post.

This must be what pure happiness looks like.
I'm cry baby with a cause, no?

In other news, I just watched Jenna Marbles's My Boyfriend Does My Make-Up Tag video and I just have to do this. I don't wear make-up - not any but I pretty much only wear eyeliner, and a daily moisturizer with a tint. And mascara - but only when I go out. It might be a bit tricky, but I'll throw in some other fancy stuff just for the occasion. I haven't even asked his permission, but I'll put up the video after I've next seen him.

Adios, motherfluffers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...