Friday 8 June 2012

Afternoon Guilty Pleasures

I'm waiting for my next Project Joburg Mission to take place. It's exams at the moment, but only for another week and then Project Joburg will commence next Saturday before I'm off to Cape Town for a couple of days with my sister and dad, checking out the academy I'm looking into studying at next year, and from what I've heard so far it sounds incredible. More details on that after I visit the Academy though.

Today I wrote my last exam for the week and spent the rest of the day reading blogs, and finding new ones - my guilty pleasure. I found some really stunning ones and so I thought I would share them with you in case you want to indulge in some of your own guilty pleasure.






Until my next blog of stories - and I promise there will be many.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...