Thursday 28 June 2012

Lazy Days

I only started holidays last Friday (okay - technically I started the Friday before that, but I still had to return to the place that shall not be named for one day for winter school. Uhm... hello? WINTER SCHOOL?) and I am already sick.

I was getting very emotional today and after some grease ball of a human being made me angry on the road, I resigned myself to my bed. My mom brought me Berocca (ew - but it had to be done) and salt and vinegar chips to indulge in. I plan to stay like this for the rest of the day, not moving in any kind of way but to tap at my Mac's keyboard.

Not much has been going on lately, because, as mentioned, it is holidays.


I'm wearing my German football top as they are playing tonight against Italy. I will cry real (manly sporting) tears if they mess up in any way, causing them to lose. Actually, I'll also cry such tears if they win. I believe the latter will happen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...